Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tag from sexy Darlene

Once again, Darlene tagged me. This time its about what color is your brain?






What Color is Your Brain?




BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.
With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.
With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


It's an open invite for everyone!

2 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Wow seems like the tag descriptions fits right to you Mel.I can tell you are very compassionate person.Glad you are my friend hehehe.Nytnyt Mel!

Anonymous said...

wow. this really fits u ate mel. naku ako i don't wanna know the color of my brain.. hmm.. let's see.. green? hehehe.. charing! ;)