Monday, October 8, 2007

Q AND A

I was tagged by darlene ages ago, just have a chance to do this now:-)
q: If you were given a chance to be an animal one day what would you like to be and why?
- Well there are two creatures that comes to my mind, one is to be a sea animal"mermaid", that i fantasized since childhood, or to be a useful dog, lol coz i remember watching eight below,dogs were better actors than the people in this movie, it's a touching story of survival, friendship, and courage that is inspiring to everyone who sees it.
Now here is my simple question: how do you see life ten years from now?
i'm passing it to JACKIE,KEEYIT, LADYJAVA, FRANCINE, MARIUCA, LOTIS, ANNIE,CBENC12, MELLY-THE LURE OF THE UNKNOWN

5 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Oh wow you wanted to be a dog Mel?That's good,dogs are man's best friend.Happy monday Mel!

Anonymous said...

hopefully, 10 yrs from now i see myself as a stabled person...with kids and a wonderful husband. Hopefully again i see myself working in DFA as my mom retires and settle down in US.

libre naman mangarap ate diba? ahihihihi..

Pulchritude said...

i see i have tags here mel, i will do this one of these days,; im kind of just sitting in front here but dont feel like writing, 2 days na yata,; im counting the days now, sa sunday mi larga for netherlands, la kau gana blog2 kron, do this maybe when we get back.. be well, btw, happy birthday dumbass to matt, hehe, it was funny; be well

Anonymous said...

I watched that movie, i love the dogs courage and how strong they are!
Just found out that i've been tagged..will do it by the weekend ;)

LadyJava said...

Hi Melody..

I've combined this meme with the one "name one of each" ok.. I hope it's ok with you :-)