Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ten Things I Hate

  • 1. Food
  • -Junk foods
  • Balot
  • 2. Fruits
  • none
  • 3. Veggies
  • -When I'm young, I don't like eating gulay's hhhee, but I love it now
  • 4. People
  • -Arrogant, Rude, Hypocrite, Argumentative, Manipulative, Very Superficial , Psycopath, Perverts

  • 5. Event/Situation/Incident
  • - traffic grrrhh

  • 6. TV Shows/Movies
  • - Cruel Intentions/Buffy The Vampire/., gosh took me an hour to remember the title of the movie
  • 7. Music
  • - Hardcore/ gangster rap
  • 8. Household Chores
  • - Ironing, Laundry.,Always looking after the kalat,
  • 9. Things around the world
  • - Terrorism., Descrimination, Corruption, Sororities.kuno
  • 10 . Things about myself
  • - Stubborn,Head strong
  • Thanks to francine:-)

No comments: