Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Never argue with a Woman – who reads!

A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Queensland. The
husband liked to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife liked to read. One
morning the husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to
take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decided to take
the boat out. She motored out a short distance, anchored, and continued to
read her book. Along came a game warden in his boat. He pulled up alongside

the woman and said, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?" "Reading a
book," she replied, (thinking, "Isn't that
obvious?"). "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informed her. "I'm
sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading." "Yes, but you have all
the
equipment. For all I know you
could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and book you ." "If you
do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual
assault," said the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," said the
Ranger.
"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could
start
at any moment." "Have a nice day ma'am", and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

No comments: