Friday, October 5, 2007

Bodybuilding


Bodybuilder - The funniest bloopers are right here

Q and A

Instruction: I will post the answer on my site, then i'll tell her what's the answer and i post another question for her and for other people that i tag but it has to be different question; and after that, i have to paste who asked(URL of their site should be linked with their name)
the question is: 'is it true that body builders get small penile size?
strange topic, lol
-bodybuilders like bodybuilding makes your pe***small; bodybuilders only eat, sleep and train; bodybuilders cant have proper sex; bodybuilders die young; bodybuilding is bad for ones heart, etc.
Thanks to lotis and darlene for this tag
So, now here is my question:would you rather be with someone you love or someone who loves you? now let me pass this to Jackie, Mariuca, cbenc12, Keeyit,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naku ate, i admit im chubby. pero killing myself para maging anorexia, ghad, no way. ill stay this way nalang noh. atleast people gots to accept me of being me. ayokong maging body builder o kaya maging super tingting.